Sharpshooter’s Assistant: Two outlaws have fallen on the floor.
They’d drank so much they couldn’t drink no more.
With guilty consciences and fevered brains,
they died and took a ride on a Hell-bound train.
The engine was made of murderer’s bones.
Their blood shone in the light of glowing brimstone.
For fuel, a hundred demons shoveled bones.
The furnace rang with a thousand groans.
The boiler was filled with whiskey and fear.
The Devil himself was the engineer.
All you’ve seen and more, in unquiet graves,
once beautiful people who thought they were saved,
from all walks of life they glowed with fright in the night.
All chained together, they were a gruesome sight.
The train roared on at a furious pace.
Hellish fumes licked the damned’s hands and face.
Wilder and darker the country grew.
Faster and faster the engine flew.
Louder and louder the thunder crashed.
Brighter and brighter the lightening flashed.
Out of the distance came a ghastly yell.
Ha! Ha! Ha! We’re almost in Hell.
Sharpshooter’s Assistant: The passengers wailed and shrieked with pain.
They begged the Devil to stop the train.
But he cackled and clapped and danced with glee.
He laughs and delights in misery.
Devil: Ah ha! You’ve done the work for me!
You’ve known me a while. Now you’ll be seeing more of me.
You’ve paid your fare. I’ll carry you through.
After all, shouldn’t we both have our due?
Your flesh will waste in flames that roar.
My demons will torment you for ever more!
The Mojo Sideshow's Links
- Lonesome Liz's Haunted Blog - Ghosts of Richmond and the Mojo Sideshow, ghost tours, ghost stories and more!
- Lonesome Liz on MySpace
- Global Mojo
- Cuzn Wildweed on MySpace
- Wes Freed in "Thrillbilly's", a film by Jim Stramel
- "Thrillbilly's" Soundtrack featuring The Shiners, The Drive by Truckers, Used Carlotta and more!
- "Watch America Roll By", a new CD by J.B. Beverley
- Gallery 5
- Costumes provided in part by Exile, Richmond, VA
- Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School
- The Vampire Tarot by Robert M. Place
- Dr. Beetles Conjuration Dolls
- Costumes provided in part by Exile
- The Art of Molly Crabapple
- The Art of Wes Freed
- The Art of Katelan Foisy
- Beneath the Half Moon, Katelan Foisy
- Constellation Magazine, Katelan Foisy
- Katelan Foisy's Knickerbocker Circus
- J.B. Beverley on MySpace
- The Art of Christoph Mueller
- The Mojo Sideshow on Facebook
- Death's Prologue
- The Devil
- Lonesome Liz Sells her Soul
- The Fun House Mirror
- The Barker
- The Ghosts of Edgar Allen Poe and Elmira Shelton
- The Midway
- Madame Ugly
- The Ghost of Evelyn Byrd
- The Snake Charmer
- The Tattooed Man from Borneo
- The Fortune Teller
- The Sword Swallower
- Hellbound Train
- The Ghosts of Church Hill Tunnel
- The Ghost of Gallery 5
- The Tightrope Walker
- The Ghost of Mann Page
- The Ghost of Judith Page
- The Contortionist
- The Ghost of Chimborozo
- The Sharpshooter and his Assistant
- The Lady With Three Eyes
- The Knife Thrower and his Wife
- ▼ May (27)